Classic Field Notes Cover in Bourbon Horween Leather
Use the Email Curt button at the bottom of the page for bulk and specialized orders.
See listing pictures for leather, thread and font examples.
Personalized Field Notes Cover
Hand made, personalized, Classic field notes cover in Bourbon Dublin Horween leather. This cover will fit 3 1/2” x 5 1/2” notebooks including Field Notes and Moleskine.
If you prefer, you can order a custom notebook cover.
Customization Options include:
- Your choice of 12 Horween leathers.
- Choose from 17 thread colors to complement the Horween leather.
- Add 1 to 3 credit card pockets to the interior.
- Custom Sized Pen Loop. Standard size is 1/2 inch or 12mm.
- Select right or left hand orientation.
- Monogramming in 10 different fonts.
- Add a d-ring to the spine so the journal can be clipped to a lanyard.
Horween Leather, made in the USA
Horween Leather Company was founded in 1905. For more than 100 years and five generations their goal has been to make the world's best leather. Making the best means doing lots of little things right. It means never mistaking fastest or cheapest with the best. It means always using formulas that do not cut corners, and choosing components strictly for their quality.
Horween Leather offers an unparalleled blend of quality, consistency, responsiveness, and innovation. Through the years, we have cultivated our experience to offer dynamic lines of leathers. Our products include traditional, old world tannages and techniques, carefully updated with modern applications. Today, our leathers are still made by hand, the same way as generations ago.